LORAC Pro and Pro To Go Palettes Review – Part 1
|Current on-the-go staples, including the LORAC Pro Palettes|
- Pearl – ivory with mini micro silver glitter particles. Perfect for all over the lid, or use as highlight on the face with a light hand.
- Chai – warm bronze. Beautiful mid range shade for the outer lid during day time.
- Mink – dark brown with mini micro warm tone shimmers. Great for intensifying the crease and add more depth to the outer corner.
- Shell – vanilla. Good for the lid, or highlighting the brow bone.
- Cafe – warm cappuccino brown. Love this as a transition shade above the crease.
- Black – it’s black… (what else can I say?) A matte black is always good to have in a palette; I sometimes use the angle brush included to line my eyes on a simple day.
- Coral – a shimmery peachy pink, great for the spring. I use this on high points of the cheeks to add blush and highlight at the same time.
- Pink – matte dusty pink. Adds a natural flush to my light skin tone.
- Bronze – matte bronzers are the best. A bit warmer than the eye shadow Cafe, but I like that it’s not too red, so contouring appears really natural.